Software Test Engineer (f/m/d)
e:fs TechHub GmbH is a strategic partner for the development of superior future technologies and software solutions in the area of mobility and beyond. We combine the highest quality and innovative strength with positive energy and collaboration at eye level.
- Analysis and evaluation of software requirements and software architectures
- Setup and automation of software test environments to perform static and dynamic SW-Unit-, SW-Integration- and SW-Qualification-Tests
- Design, implementation and execution of test cases
- Analysis, documentation and presentation of test results and reporting and tracking of software bugs
- Verification of customer requirements by analyzing the system behavior and reviewing expected system responses
- Application and optimization of test processes and workflows, taking into account Automotive SPICE and ISO26262
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable field of study
- At least three years of professional experience in the field of software testing
- In-depth knowledge of common IT applications such as Microsoft Office 365
- Good programming skills in C, C++, C# or Python
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level certificate is mandatory. A ISTQB Test Analyst certificate is nice to have.
- Strong analytical thinking skills and conceptual strength paired with a structured and independent way of working
- Ability to work in a team, as well as commitment and reliability
- Passion for quality
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
Dein Kontakt zu uns
TEL +49 (0) 8458 397 30-2990
FAX +49 (0) 8458 397 30-099
Wir sind am Start für morgen.
Und du sagst, wo es lang geht.